The most widely used cloud platform for creating flexible corporate applications is Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure Certifications are becoming ever more popular among IT professionals as a result of Azure’s success, which has boosted the need for specialists who have the certification.
Azure Certifications Paths
Depending on your job role and skills, there are different learning paths to follow to become Azure certified. Microsoft offers Azure role-based certifications for IT pros, developers, and data & AI pros.
The Azure training path for IT pros includes a mixture of associate, expert, and speciality certifications. If you’re new to cloud technologies and to Azure, you should begin your learning journey with the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification. This certification will teach you the basics of cloud services and how these services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
The list below shows the most popular Azure certifications on offer at Trainocate.
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- DP-300: Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- AZ-800 & AZ-801 – Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- DP-500: Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- AZ-120: Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- DP-420 & DP-900 – Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty
- AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- AZ-720: Azure Support Engineer Troubleshooting Azure Connectivity
Are Azure Certifications Hard To Master?
Azure certifications are not difficult to obtain as long as you set aside enough time to develop the abilities required to pass the examinations. Beginners should start their learning journey with an associate certification and then continue to expert certifications. Trainocate has a range of associate certifications for novice users so no prior experience is required.
Are Azure Certifications Worth it?
Azure certifications are definitely worth it. For starters, they equip you with job-ready skills. This means you can easily find a job in the IT industry as Azure professionals are in high demand.
Upon earning a certification, 61% of tech professionals say they earned a promotion, 73% upskilled to keep pace with changing technologies, and 76% have greater job satisfaction.
(2021 Pearson VUE Value of IT Certification)
Trainocate, the winner of the Microsoft Worldwide Learning Partner of the Year 2021 award, has been developing and delivering outstanding Microsoft-based solutions since its inception. Come train with Trainocate and explore what Microsoft Azure has to offer to improve business productivity and workforce efficiency.